*Your actual Weight and portions may vary.
6-7 lbs BRISKET
2-4 lbs FLANK STEAK
2-4 lbs BEEF RIBS
- Your box will have 10-15 lbs of tender and locally raised beef. This more manageable portion is for those already tight on freezer space. Most people choose to order monthly as needed. If you’re a true carnivore, you may also consider a bigger box or the bulk buy.
- All costs are included: Butchering, packing, and local pick up.
- All of our beef is 100% home raised and locally grown. Corn added to the diet of locally grown, and harvested crops give our beef a tender finish that we’ve been proud to produce for over 50 years.
- Due to an increased volume of sales, there may be a wait time of up to 3-4 weeks for the beef. Please contact us via email for exact timing, or if you have any other questions.
- Due to our products being fresh and perishable, we do not offer returns or refunds. If you do have an issue arise please let us know and we can help resolve the concern.
HOW IT WORKS
Pick your Box-
Choose the box that best fits your needs. It’s okay to be picky.
You’re purchasing a portion of a live farm-raised and hand-picked beef cow.
You will be contacted via text or email when your order is ready for pick up. Our orders will be filled within one week of purchase. Once you have picked it up, the rest is up to you.
WHAT’S OUR BEEF?
We have been farming and raising Beef Cattle for over 50 years. When purchasing our Beef you know exactly where it comes from. All of our crops and cattle are homegrown and locally raised in Southern Utah and Western Colorado. The strict diet of locally raised crops fed to our cows ensures that you get tender, high-quality Beef every time.
We cut out multiple processing facilities, distributors, sub-distributors, grocery stores, and other unnecessary parts to the typical beef production process. By doing this, we’re able to deliver hard to beat flavor and extremely high-quality beef that you and your family will love. When buying Staheli Family Beef, you’re purchasing a portion or full live Beef Cow. All our beef is handpicked to assure 100% Satisfaction.
Our beef is not filled with dyes or other preservatives that you typically find in the meat section of the grocery store. Buying beef directly from the source isn’t just higher quality, it’s more nutritious for you and your family.
Your beef will be handpicked and ready to be processed. Our beef is aged for a minimum of 14 days to ensure a more tender, and high-quality Beef. You will be contacted via text or email when your order is ready for pick up. Our orders will be filled within one week of purchase. Once you have picked it up, the rest is up to you.